Who we are
Vimco was born in 1980, by Osvaldo De Bortoli thanks to a vicennial experience of its founder in the automatized machines field.
To propose efficient and innovative solutions in the packaging system, the company has dedicated to the manufacturing of machines able to transform the cardboard blank into a box and insert the customer’s product.
In the following years, the company grows and specializes thanks to the particular focus on the customer, the high-quality products, the development, and the production of customized machines capable of fulfilling several exigencies in different applications
Adaptation and flexibility are skills and core values that make Vimco a reliable partner able to guarantee a constant support and service in the long term.
In the last years, Vimco designs and produces complete packaging lines and robotic loading units to handle the products and confirms its importance in the automatization field, becoming the turnkey partner who provides 360° solutions for primary/secondary packaging and end of line applications.
The continuous development and consolidation of the “Know-How” is achieved thanks to the presence of an experienced and highly skilled team that offers, designs and produces machines with high-level performances combined with the use of latest generation components featured by cutting-edge technologies.
Why VIMCO ?
- Wide range of standard and customized machines for cardboard packaging.
- Innovative systems.
- High flexibility in designing and project management.
- Machines studied and developed in relation with the features of the product/packaging.
- Customer-focused and Service-focused orientation.
- Immediate After-Sales service.
- Preventive maintenance service of the machines to guarantee the proper operation in their entire lifespan.
- High quality products and performances thanks to the use of high-tech components.
- Highly skilled and specialized R&D Department.
- Supply high-quality and sustainable packaging systems.
- Establish a long-term relationship with the customer.
- Providing assistance to maintain the best performances in the product lifespan.
Supporting Research & Development to provide innovative technical solutions.